We provide state-of-the-art testing and treatment for male factor fertility issues. Contact us today to get started on your path to parenthood.
It’s a common misconception that infertility is something that only affects women. However, it’s estimated that male reproductive issues play a role in approximately 30-40% of infertility cases. If you think you may be dealing with male factor infertility, Chicago IVF can help. Using the most advanced laboratory techniques and diagnostic procedures, Chicago IVF’s team of experienced male fertility specialists can identify male factor infertility issues and develop personalized treatment plans for each patient’s individual needs. Some of our treatment options include:
- Therapies to improve sperm count or overall sperm health
- Oral medications
- Washed semen intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Testicular Sperm Retrieval
For your convenience, we offer a wide range of consultation options, including in-person, telephone, and online video appointments, including:
- Provider Consultations
- Treatment Options
- Review History, Lab Results, and Diagnostic Testing (Semen Analysis)
- Second Opinions
- Medication Management
- Patient Education
- Lifestyle and Pre-Conception Planning
Connect with our financial counselors to learn how you can make your fertility journey more affordable.
- Verification of Insurance Benefits
- Explanation of Payment Plan and Assistance Programs
- Treatment plan estimate
Chicago IVF has developed a number of online tools and resources to educate our patients, support and answer their questions, and provide emotional support.
- In-person, phone, and online video appointments with our providers
- Blog posts & articles
- Live chat
Request a Chicago IVF appointment today, or visit our website to learn more.